Protection and Indemnity
We handle all types of P&I and liability claims involving all types of seagoing vessels, inland craft, (mega) yachts and pleasure craft, dredgers and floating construction equipment.
Our expertise includes but is not limited:
- Investigation of Cause and Circumstances of marine accidents.
- Ship condition and risk assessment audits.
- Assessment of damage to fixed objects, quays, jetties, port installations, dry and liquid cargo handling equipment.
- Personal Injury investigations
- Pollution investigation, control and clean up.
- Fuel quantity and quality investigations.
- Speed and consumption evaluation.
- Stowage and securing of heavy cargoes.
- Damage to capital goods.
- Advising in and follow-up of wreck removal.